Friday, January 25, 2008

4 Things Meme

Brea (Jennifer's friend from college and her "maid of honor" in her wedding) tagged me for this 4 things meme. Here it goes.

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Post to follow on all of my jobs

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
1. Parent Trap – Old Version – My kids favorite movie
2. My Best Friends Wedding – Great nap background noise
3. Father of the Bride – Great nap background noise
4. Little Mermaid – Because Janelle watched it 5 times a day when she was little

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Ft. Worth, TX
2. Arlington, TX
3. Hampton, VA – For 8 months when I was 11. My dad was transferred temporarily for his job
4. Bedford, TX

4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Real Housewives of Orange County
4. American Idol

4 Places I’ve Been (outside the US):
1. Switzerland
2. Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
3. Hawaii
4. Victoria BC

4 People who e-mail Me Regularly:
1. Jennifer
2. Tina
3. Janelle
4. Jordan

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Mexican food
2. Bread and butter
3. Anything with Dr. Pepper
4. Anything sweet

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Anywhere with Pops (yes we still have fun after all these years) and my family
2. At Celebrity Bakery eating lunch with any of my friends
3. In my hot bathtub at night with my People magazine
4. At La Jolla Beach

4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:
1. Getting my kitchen finished. It looks like it will be at least May until my sink, furniture and shutters are all in.
2. Karsyn getting big enough to be out of diapers and to talk where I can understand everything she jabbers. She jabbers all the time, so that will be interesting.
3. Traveling with Pops
4. Enjoying my family

4 People to Tag:
1. Janelle and Ella
2. Sandra
3. Jennifer
4. You

1 comment:

Sandra at 7th St. Studio said...

Loved reading yours! Not so sure mine will be so interesting!! But here goes...headed that way right now!and... I so swear ( even though I know better) you are the most interesting woman!!! Glad to call you friend!!-Sandra