Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My American Idol Favorite

Well, I guess I am starting to show my age. I was not too crazy about any of the music last night.

I have really liked the top 4, but I have my AI picked out.

I like Blake. I think he is a favorite because he is the whole package and he is different, but he is my least favorite. He is a great performer, but I don't think his voice is that great. I did not like any of his songs tonight.

Jordin looked great in all three outfits tonight. She has a great voice. Again, I was not too crazy about her songs, but I would not be disappointed at all if she was the next AI. She can sing.

Melinda - Awesome. What more can I say. I think her voice is incredible and she is still so humble. She is my choice for the #1 spot, but I don't think she will win. She does seem older than she actually is and she doesn't act like a star. Oh how I would love it if she wins.

My top choice is Melinda, but I wouldn't be upset if Jordin wins at all.

1 comment:

Janelle & Ella said...

I totally agree. I love Melinda!! She has to be the winner. I find Jordin kind of boring, so I hope Blake is in the final two just to add a little spice to the show.