Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My 100th Post

I can't believe I hit 100 today. A year ago, I didn't even know what a blog was.

Justin was looking for a Home Team for our church and he saw that one of them that he had been invited to had a website. He told me to look at it. I started wondering if other Home Teams had websites, so I googled "Fellowship Church" "Home Teams." Lots of hits came up and I started reading them. Several of them were blogs. That is when I got hooked.

I started reading blogs of people I knew, and then one let to another and another and another. . . and I was hooked, and I am still hooked. You feel like you know these people after reading their stories. Some are just everyday life, but others are blogging about their tough times with tragic events and illnesses. I find myself praying for these people, and although I have never met them or even corresponded with them, I feel like I know them.

I thought I would blog about restaurants because that is something that I know well, but it has turned into a family blog with a little bit about restaurants. I started my blog on July 30, 2006. I love looking back at the pictures of my little girls. If this is still going 20 years from now, I hope they will have a great time looking back at their lives.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

John Bartlett said...

Congrats on your 100th! I recently had my 100th too.

God Bless,
John.